1. The Qur’an is the word of Allah and the Book of Words. The proof is that the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not know how to write or read.
2. The Qur’an comes from the word “ruin”, which means “read.” Hence the word “karagat”. That is, the Qur’an means “read”, “read further.” Indeed, the Qur’an is a readable book.
3. A sura is a series of verses that have a certain length, beginning and ending with a specific text. Shoots are long, medium or short. The Qur’an contains 114 surahs.
4. The Qur’an contains 30 tricks. A bribe is a 20-page fragment of the Qur’an and verses.
5. Ayat means the specific parts, sentences and phrases that make up the suras. Although this verse is similar to a sentence, it does not always convey a clear idea. May consist of several sentences. “Ayat” means a sign.
6. The longest surah in the Qur’an is “Bakara” (286 verses), the shortest surah is “Kausar” (3 verses);
7. The Koran contains 114 suras, 6,236 verses, 77,934 words and about 323,670 letters.
8. The longest verse in the Qur’an is 282 verses of the Surah “Bakara”; The shortest verse is the 64th verse of the Rahmana Sura.
9. The Quran is divided into “Care” and “Medical”, depending on the movement of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and Saharov from Mecca to Medina. 87 of the photographs were taken during the Mecca period and 27 during the Medina period.
10. The Qur’an of 113 surahs in Karim began with “Bismillah”, only “Surah” came “without Bismillah”. Double Bismillus twice in Namla. One is at the beginning of the sura, the second is inside the sura.
11. The Qur’an was fragmented for 23 years, depending on various events, situations, issues, etc.
12. The Qur’an is the only book that covers all possible topics of life. In verse 38 of the book “Alchemist,” Allah says: “We left nothing in the Book (we all wrote).” Ibn Masgud (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “Allah explained all possible teachings in the Qur’an and explained to us the whole being.”
13. The Qur’an is the word of God, intended not only for memorization, but also for meditation and action. In verse 17 of the Kamar of the Qur’an, “Indeed, we have made the Qur’an easier for agitation.” And now there is an understanding?
14. The Qur’an is the only book that can heal a person’s body and soul. “O people! The Qur’an came to you from your gods, as a reminder to you, about the illness of your heart, about the direct path to Muslims and bless you.” (Verse 57, verse “Yunus”
15. The Qur’an contains verses from 15 verses: “Araf” (206), “Rad” (15), “Nakhl” (41), “Isra” (107), “Maryam” (58), “Hajj” (18, 77), Furkan (60), Namil (25), Sajd (15), Sad (24), Fussilat (37), Nam (62), Inshak (21) )), “Hand” (19). A person who reads and listens to this verse prays. …
16. In the Qur’an, the Prophet (sg) was given Muhammad 4 times, Ahmad – 1.
17. The Qur’an is the most important instrument of faith. “They say that the true believer is Allah, remembering that his hearts are broken, the verses of Allah are read for him, their faith grows, and their Lord is resurrected.”
18. The Qur’an is a great book that warns the whole world (all demons and people). The holy book says: “Allah is high, who lowered the Qur’an to his slave (distinguishing between good and evil) from a reminder to the whole world.” (Sura Furkan, verse 1).
19. The Qur’an is the only book that speaks of Al-Rahim. “Read the Qur’an! Indeed, on Resurrection Day, he will come as an intermediary to read himself.” (Muslim).
20. The Qur’an is a book that explains the purpose of life and defines the purpose of life.
21. In the Qur’an, Allah gives illustrations and illustrations that make you think. “Allah gives examples that people should take into account and enjoy.” (Ibrahim, verse 25).
22. The Qur’an contains not only the law or the secret of creation, but also reports on historical events. An exception is the Lord of the worlds, who describes these events as illustrations and excerpts from the lives of the prophets, apostles, and their assemblies.
23. The greatest verse in the Qur’an is the 255th verse of the surah “Bakara” – “Ayatul Kursi”. Scientists have explained why Ayatul Kursi is called the “greatest verse” in which they worship the unity of Allah Almighty, and it covers the attributes of greatness and infinity.
24. The first verse that came down is the first 5 verses of the Surah “Alak”. The last recorded verse is the 281st verse of the bakara sura.
25. The mother of the Koran is Fatih Sura.
26. The heart of the Qur’an – Surah Yes,
27. “The top of the Qur’an is saka-bakara.” “Everything has its peak. The top of the Qur’an is the Saka “Bakara”. This verse contains the Lord of the Qur’an Ayatul Kurs. “(Tirmizi).
28. The Qur’an names only one woman. She is the mother of all women, Mary, the mother of Jesus. Her name is 33 times.
29. The last sura is Nasr.
30. Sura Ikilah, consisting of 4 verses from the Koran, is equal to one third of the Koran.
31. The Qur’an (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was not found in the book. It was published as a book during the reign of Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him), respected Sahaba.