Kissa in Arabic (قصّه) means conversations that are ongoing. When we translate this word into English, it is history, history, and in Kazakh it means “history”. That is, the bias is to learn and learn from past history and apply them in our daily lives.
For example, “Kisa Sul Anibi” (History of the Saints) is one of the most significant religious works of the Golden Horde. Rabguzi, the author and compiler of some sketches, composed and wrote a book. This is a pseudonym, an abbreviated form of the word Rabat Oguz. The name of the adhan was Burkhaneddin Nasretdinovich. But around it is widely known under the pseudonym Rabguzi. Rabguzi, apparently, was a jury in the city of Oguz Rabat. Historically, the author wrote the work at the request of the governor of the city, Bek Nasreddin Tokbo, and presented the book to the governor, who published the book in the ancient Turkic language. “Kisa-sul Anibi” is a prosaic narrative, mainly about the life of prophets and saints. In the Middle Ages, manuscripts were used throughout the country. Published in print in October in Tashkent and widely distributed throughout the country in 1914. The October edition of Kisa Sul Anibi contains about eighty stories and stories. Professor Beisembay Kenzhebaev wrote about this 479-page work in his book Problems of the History of Kazakh Literature (1973):
“They can be divided into three large groups, depending on the content of the topic and idea:
1. Concepts, articles, stories about the earth, blue, humanity, animals, demons, angels, Adam, fire, soil;
2. Saints, prophets, their biographies, comics, fables, legends;
3. Genealogy, that is, a report of the Muslim year, historical events of the first ten years of the hijra, calendar year, month, names of days, favorite songs. ”
This centuries-old masterpiece was read by our fathers or listened to Kissers. Today, Kissa Sul Anibi is read with great enthusiasm. As a rule, these works, starting from the 70s and 80s of the 19th century, were widespread before the October Revolution. Only in the late XIX – early XX centuries, according to the bibliographic index of the Central Library of the Academy of Sciences of the Kazakh SSR, stories in more than 100 names were published in the Kazakh language. We don’t know their distribution, however, given the fact that some kisses, especially Kazakh oral literature, were reprinted 5 to 10 times over the years, it is clear how popular the population was in this literature, ”writes the Institute of Linguistics. A. Baitursynova. Chief Researcher, Department of History, Doctor of Philology, Professor Babash Abylkasimov.
No matter how much the Bolsheviks tried to destroy it, the genre of oblivion did not disappear. At the bottom of the old port there are people who collect the treasures stored in the heads of their grandparents, publish books from the series “Family Readings” and perfectly promote the genius of the cross. The most amazing thing is that those who read and listen to quizzes fly in the middle of a fantasy bird in two environments, from the time of creation to the end of the world. The millennials between time and space filter out pearls from the world of priceless values. It combines good and evil, the struggle of satisfaction and sexuality. That’s what our ancestors said “Do you have a good mood, is a three-year-old ram good?”
Aishuak Darmenovich, historian.
King Suleiman wanted to drink some water of the immortal soul. He collected all the goods and said:
“I brought the water of the immortal.” Add your mind. Will I regret after drinking? He asked. All things:
– Who will drink if not you? It’s good for a righteous king like you to live forever. ”The king looked around, but Mazir’s advice was not sent. He was sent to an ant. He didn’t want to. The second time the shoots were called“ Bring it. ”Not more than a third time the dog went with him.
Suleimen was angry with the ant.
“Why didn’t you come right away?” he said.
“I was preparing for death, thinking about death. I did not hear your command.”
“Didn’t Magpie tell you?”
“Magpie handed over Zechariah to the enemies. I did not believe her.
“Why didn’t you listen to the mule?”
– When Ibrahim was burned, he went to the enemies. I did not believe him either. Well, the dog is Adam’s friend. Faithful comrade. I believed him. “Solomon was pleased with the resourcefulness of the ant. Show him the water of immortality:
– What do you say about this? he said.
– If you obey me, do not drink.
– Why? Are you jealous of me becoming immortal? After all, everyone says drink.
– God save me from jealousy. I envy what God has given. But keep this in mind. Approaches the Eternal God. Arguing with Allah is not a sign of man. He said: “To die is the golden bridge connecting the divine slave with Allah.” A slave with a pure heart and intentions will seek to meet with Allah. Each century has its own people and its own king. It is not good to talk with an another generation. When you are left alone, your honor will flee.” Suleimen turned away and sprayed water from a jar. The water of immortality fell on the spruce and juniper. From there, they became evergreen trees.