Hazret Doszhan Ishan (Dosmuhammed) Kashakovich (1815-1890) was a religious enlightener, thinker and public figure, embodying the interests of society and the country of his time. In the 19th century, Kazakhs promoted pilgrimages to the cities of Mecca and Medina. Collected data related to the Kazakh genealogy. According to historical data, Doszhan Ishan was born in 1815 in the territory of Dounyztau in the modern Aktobe region. It descended from the Konyr branch of the Tabyn tribe, Samsky Sands, the Emba desert and the northern Ustyurt valley. His father Kashak was an old literate mullah. Doszhan opens his first religious literacy with his father. For ten years, he studied at one of nine mosques on the Kargal plate, eighteen kilometers from Orenburg. He completed his education in Khiva, Urgench, Bukhara at that time. From Aldan, who passed horse incense, Doszhan became ogan. After graduating and returning to the country in the 50s of the 19th century, he built his first mosque in the Dossytau Valley in Tastau, educating children and educating students. Poet Reverse Abubakir said:

“The permit was taken from the order, it was gone,

If so, you want a good soul.

Each person is struck by the goal,

May Allah bless you

Then a mosque was built in Karashyun,

About eight hundred and fifty years.

Source one deep source

My grandson is in the midst of a Karach, ”Dosjan Hashan taught in the pool for several years. There is still a large religious and residential complex with a mosque built by Doszhan Ishan in Kaynar, and a mosque-madrassah located in Dounystau. Dosjan Hashan made three pilgrimages to Allah in his days. He first went on a pilgrimage journey at the age of 16, gaining the knowledge of Turkish religious scholars on his way. In 1832, Dosjan read the Qur’an Karim and Muktasar by heart, returning to Mecca at the age of 17 from Mecca.      In the 1868s, when Russian colonists began the construction of the Temir and Aktobe fortresses, Doszhan received permission from the Orenburg governor to build a mosque, chose Shilin and went to build a mosque. Member of the Union of Journalists of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Medikhan Adilkhanuly, said: “Dosjan ata found a blacksmith and made a deal with him. After deciding what the mosque should look like, the community begins to mobilize. He will be taken away and quickly finished. For the construction of the mosque, mare’s milk bricks, animal bones, shea and handmade bricks were used. The fact that the walls have survived to the present day indicates that they are made of solid material. The mosque has a width of 28 meters, a width of 11 meters and a height of 5 meters. There are six rooms. There was not a single rack in the room. There is no niche on the roof, the dome is bolted. The mosque is decorated with ornaments on the dome. The light from the dome illuminated all the details. According to Abubakir, near the mosque and the guest hall there were madrassas for 150 children. The architectural style of the mosque was made in the Yunusov mosque built by Kazan architect A. Peske. The mosque is called the Akshi mosque. There was a porch and an azan tower in front of the mosque. Currently, the roof of this mosque is destroyed, but its walls only stand. Many students read in the mosque. Future Ishans, Sufis, received education and served the country. So far, intellectuals who have received education and education from Doszhan want to bring Islam and the sunshine to their hearts: Zhumagali Akhun, Sultan Akhun, Ultali Haji, Kayypkali Ishan, Kuttiha Aziz (Karakum Ishan),dris saim, kozhimbay ishan, ishan, jiangggali akhun, mustafa ishan, abdigali ishan, kamal akhun, ilyas akhun, turganbai ishan, his son makhtum ishan, nurolla akhun, berkin half, sagitzhan son calf, his Zayat Ishan, Bekesha Ishan. Akhun, Salmen Ishan, Ansatbai Akhun, etc. That is, Doszhan was a great religious leader in the spread of Islam throughout the West Kazakhstan region. The present mosque is located 5 km south of the village of Shubarkudyk, Temir district, Aktobe region.

Досжан ишан мешіті

Hazret Doszhan Ishan (Dosmuhammed) Kashakovich (1815-1890) was a religious enlightener, thinker and public figure, embodying the interests of society and the country of his time. In the 19th century, Kazakhs promoted pilgrimages to the cities of Mecca and Medina. Collected data related to the Kazakh genealogy. According to historical data, Doszhan Ishan was born in 1815 in the territory of Dounyztau in the modern Aktobe region. It descended from the Konyr branch of the Tabyn tribe, Samsky Sands, the Emba desert and the northern Ustyurt valley. His father Kashak was an old literate mullah. Doszhan opens his first religious literacy with his father. For ten years, he studied at one of nine mosques on the Kargal plate, eighteen kilometers from Orenburg. He completed his education in Khiva, Urgench, Bukhara at that time. From Aldan, who passed horse incense, Doszhan became ogan. After graduating and returning to the country in the 50s of the 19th century, he built his first mosque in the Dossytau Valley in Tastau, educating children and educating students. Poet Reverse Abubakir said:

“The permit was taken from the order, it was gone,

If so, you want a good soul.

Each person is struck by the goal,

May Allah bless you

Then a mosque was built in Karashyun,

About eight hundred and fifty years.

Source one deep source

My grandson is in the midst of a Karach, ”Dosjan Hashan taught in the pool for several years. There is still a large religious and residential complex with a mosque built by Doszhan Ishan in Kaynar, and a mosque-madrassah located in Dounystau. Dosjan ishan performed three Hajjs in due time. He first went on a pilgrimage journey at the age of 16, gaining the knowledge of Turkish religious scholars on his way. In 1832, Dosjan read the Qur’an Karim and Muktasar by heart, returning to Mecca at the age of 17 from Mecca.

     In the 1868s, when Russian colonists began the construction of the Temir and Aktobe fortresses, Doszhan received permission from the Orenburg governor to build a mosque, chose Shilin and went to build a mosque. Member of the Union of Journalists of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Medikhan Adilkhanuly, said: “Dosjan ata found a blacksmith and made a deal with him. After deciding what the mosque should look like, the community begins to mobilize. He will be taken away and quickly finished. For the construction of the mosque, mare’s milk bricks, animal bones, shea and handmade bricks were used. The fact that the walls have survived to the present day indicates that they are made of solid material. The mosque has a width of 28 meters, a width of 11 meters and a height of 5 meters. There are six rooms. There was not a single rack in the room. There is no niche on the roof, the dome is bolted. The mosque is decorated with ornaments on the dome. The light from the dome illuminated all the details. According to Abubakir, near the mosque and the guest hall there were madrassas for 150 children. The architectural style of the mosque was made in the Yunusov mosque built by Kazan architect A. Peske. The mosque is called the Akshi mosque. There was a porch and an azan tower in front of the mosque. Currently, the roof of this mosque is destroyed, but its walls only stand. Many students read in the mosque. Future Ishans, Sufis, received education and served the country. So far, intellectuals who have received education and education from Doszhan want to bring Islam and the sunshine to their hearts: Zhumagali Akhun, Sultan Akhun, Ultali Haji, Kayypkali Ishan, Kuttiha Aziz (Karakum Ishan),dris saim, kozhimbay ishan, ishan, jiangggali akhun, mustafa ishan, abdigali ishan, kamal akhun, ilyas akhun, turganbai ishan, his son makhtum ishan, nurolla akhun, berkin half, sagitzhan son calf, his Zayat Ishan, Bekesha Ishan. Akhun, Salmen Ishan, Ansatbai Akhun, etc. That is, Doszhan was a great religious leader in the spread of Islam throughout the West Kazakhstan region. The present mosque is located 5 km south of the village of Shubarkudyk, Temir district, Aktobe region.

 The property of Doszhan wormwood, which was previously preserved, is now a seal. The seal reads: “Mullah Dosmuhammad and Kashak 1248” (hijri). The seal is made of non-ferrous metal and has a beautiful handle. In 2015, the 200th anniversary of the birth of Doszhan Khatran was widely celebrated in the Aktobe region. Currently, there is Doszhan Street in Doshan. The central mosque of the village of Shubarkudyk in the Temir district also bears the name Doszhan Ishan.

After the establishment of Soviet power in the vicinity of the Doszhan mosque, the Soviet flag state farm was opened. The mosque was closed, and the house was leased. Soon after, a storekeeper named Saki repeatedly approached the farm chairman. “Items in the store move on their own. Property that is not in me will go away. If I close the door and come tomorrow, I don’t recognize my store. “Activists moved the store and turned the mosque into a stable where horses lived at night. Horses also died for some reason. In the end, it was used as a storehouse grain. Although the mosque was dry, the gathering wheat seemed to rot. After that, they slammed the door of the mosque and left for the activists.

The wife of Mustafa Shokai in the memorial to Ms. Maria said: “In the summer of 1918, on the way from Turkestan to Uralsk, we visited the house of an imam near Timur. They built a special house and laid new yurts for dinner. The next day they cooked and brought us food on the road. Mustafa states: “This is a very wise man who traveled to Mecca three times. I was very grateful that you wore a towel and were Muslim. “Only Doszhan, who has visited Mecca three times in the Timur region, is just a bite. Abdullah Doshanuly, the Imam, says. During the persecution of ishan mullahs who were religious, Abdullah also sent Ishan to Timur prison. Ishman reads morning prayers in the courtyard of the prison The camera will open automatically when the door is locked, he had to pack and release his belongings Abdullah Ishan died in 1931.

       Briefly consider the “royal” service of the colonial imperial administration, which was supposed to defeat the Kazakhs. In 1788, Catherine II founded the religious and spiritual institute in Ufa. The authority of this body was almost completely extended to Russian Muslims. Later, the organization was renamed the Orenburg Magmetovsky Magnetic Zone. In 1789, the Kazakh nation influenced it, and the “Temporary provision” of 1868 extended to it. According to the “Interim Regulation” of 1868, the religious affairs of the West Siberian steppe region and Kazakhs of the Orenburg region were excluded from the “Orenburg Muslim Religious Assembly” and transferred to the general civil administration, which was transferred to the Ministry of Internal Affairs. The title of ukuli mullah was abolished, and priesthood services were provided to local mullahs, which, in turn, were elected from among the residents, approved by the governor, and allowed nomadic and settled Kazakhs to have one mullah in one camp. All this had to work to curb and baptize the Kazakhs. The resettlement of Kazakhs to muftis or the opening of separate muftis for Kazakhs required the power of the tsarist government, headed by Doszhan Ishan Kashakovich. C. Rybakov’s book “Muslims in Russia, in the Russian Federation”, a book of Muslims that conveyed the needs of Muslims to the Provisional Government in 1917. letter from the Kazakh intelligentsia. “Xodataystva letter Wralskïx, Twrgayskïx and Orenbwrgskïx Kirgizov right naznaçeniya Knicks osobogo mwftiya and dwxovnogo sobraniya”, he said: «Ïmenovavşie includes aksakalamï (poçetnımï lïcamï) Wralskïx, Twrgayskïx and Orenbwrgskïx Kirgizov ISAN Dosjan- Kaşakov, WMIR Akılbekov Ibn Djemagwl ​​Musa – oglu e. He left in 1888 on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the most expensive persons of the mufti and secondary sobriety … “

Досжан ишан мешіті

Briefly consider the “royal” service of the colonial imperial administration, which was supposed to defeat the Kazakhs. In 1788, Catherine II founded the religious and spiritual institute in Ufa. The authority of this body was almost completely extended to Russian Muslims. Later, the organization was renamed the Orenburg Magmetovsky Magnetic Zone. In 1789, the Kazakh nation influenced it, and the “Temporary provision” of 1868 extended to it. According to the “Interim Regulation” of 1868, the religious affairs of the West Siberian steppe region and Kazakhs of the Orenburg region were excluded from the “Orenburg Muslim Religious Assembly” and transferred to the general civil administration, which was transferred to the Ministry of Internal Affairs. The title of ukuli mullah was abolished, and priesthood services were provided to local mullahs, which, in turn, were elected from among the residents, approved by the governor, and allowed nomadic and settled Kazakhs to have one mullah in one camp. All this had to work to curb and baptize the Kazakhs. The resettlement of Kazakhs to muftis or the opening of separate muftis for Kazakhs required the power of the tsarist government, headed by Doszhan Ishan Kashakovich. C. Rybakov’s book “Muslims in Russia, in the Russian Federation”, a book of Muslims that conveyed the needs of Muslims to the Provisional Government in 1917. letter from the Kazakh intelligentsia. “Xodataystva letter Wralskïx, Twrgayskïx and Orenbwrgskïx Kirgizov right naznaçeniya Knicks osobogo mwftiya and dwxovnogo sobraniya”, he said: «Ïmenovavşie includes aksakalamï (poçetnımï lïcamï) Wralskïx, Twrgayskïx and Orenbwrgskïx Kirgizov ISAN Dosjan- Kaşakov, WMIR Akılbekov Ibn Djemagwl ​​Musa – oglu e. He left in 1888 on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the most expensive persons of the mufti and secondary sobriety … “

At the initiative of Doszhan Ishan in the book “For religious and earth ministries of hands and dances of the Ural region and Turgai region in 1905”, deputies of the Ural region and Turgai region, written by intellectuals of the Ural and Turgai regions, headed by lawyer of the State Duma of Russia Karataev B.

“The Kazakhstanis filed their petition to Ishan Doszhan Kashakulov in 1888, asking the minister to appoint an interlocutor of Count Tolstov. Kashakulin was recognized as akim of paddnadzor-palitsa. “Among the scholars who signed the document, Doszhanuly Abdullah Ishan. The original petition, valuable to our history, was found in the original Arabic letter from Tukhvatullin publishing house in Uralsk in 1905, found in the Central Scientific Library of LLP” Zhik Press ”led by Zhantas Safullin and translated into the current alphabet (full translation of Saipulla). Readers will find out that it was published in 2017 as a special book.

      At the All-Russian Muslim Congress in Moscow in May 1917, at the request of Kazakh delegates from the Turgai, Ural, Akmola, Semipalatinsk regions and the Inner Horde, it was decided that the religious affairs of the Kazakhs were led by the Orenburg Mufti. The jury members were G. Karashev and K. Akhmetzhanovich. The fourth paragraph of the program of the Alash party of 1917, which directly stated: “The Muftis will be in front of the Kazakhs” in 1917. Although under the Soviet regime the name was “Muslims of Kazakhstan and Central Asia”, it is obvious that activity was completely limited. On January 12, 1990, the first Muslim Congress of Muslims of Kazakhstan was organized, and the Spiritual Administration of Muslims of Kazakhstan was established. Only after gaining independence did he reach maturity and began to resume his ministry. Thousands of figures have passed in the deep history of a large organization that promotes the spiritual unity and spiritual values ​​of Muslims of the republic. Ishan teacher, fortuneteller, chronicler, builder, farmer Doszhan kazy kashakovich – one of the most respected figures in the history of religion. In May this year at the Faculty of History of Aktobe Regional State University. K.Zhubanov, the study room of Doszhan Khiretovsky was opened. This room was specially equipped for students of history and religious studies to provide a unique opportunity to study the history of world religions, national and religious values ​​in the history of the motherland.

P.s. This article was published in 2018 in issue 6-7 of the DANA qaz Historical and Cognitive Magazine.Aishuak Darmenovich, historian, Aktobe, 2018.

If you have photos that we can add to the article, send us from please





Leave a comment